Narcs are nasty people and it is indeed a predicament getting entangled with them. Whether you were involved with these freaks for a reason( in my case psychology experiments on narcs) or just simply because you were not taking your intuition seriously. Either way, it is going to put you in very sticky situation. Hoovering is one serious consequence of being acquainted with a sick narc. “Hoovering” is a term describing a ploy that occurs when someone with a personality disorder tries to suck an imagined or actual ex partner back towards them after a period of separation.
It often happens when the realization hits the hooverer that the person they nonchalantly walked away from has garnered some strength, is doing just fine and building up with their life after having broken free from a toxic entanglement.
This particular narcissist(male) who served as a guinea pig into our experimental research became very obsessed with the person playing a character in the experiment. He could not process that part of the scenario, since he was hoping to be able to score and carry on with his usual narcissistic schemes on women. Well let me tell you that KARMA is alive and it hit him like a cannonball. Boomerang effect, this is what happens to narcissists pretty much caused by their delusion of wearing that “invincibility cloak”.
Our encounter with REAL NARCISSIST has afforded us a glimpse on how they manipulate and control others, using this “HOOVER TECHNIQUE”.CURIOSER …and CURIOSER: U only know my name. — Mae Jacolo Aguilar”apple” — Medium
So what made the narc subject hoover?
- Narcissists in general are very vengeful. In our case, the narc subject felt deceived and betrayed by the experiment — — This infuriated him. So he wanted to get even by casting a revenge curse on us. — -voodoo-er? The narc became a “CYBERSTALKER”. All narcs are capable of menacing other people and cyberstalking seems to be the best choice now a days. Beware of them using fake identities and taking advantage of social media and publishing websites. They would often disguise as writers, bloggers, activists, animal lovers, mental health survivors etc. The pebble in your shoe; HIS/HER toxicHIGNESSS+ — Mae Jacolo Aguilar”apple” — Medium
- They are simply negative people with negative thoughts. Neurotics and paranoids — -guilt keeps them awake at night and anxious by day. The only way to soothe this terrible agony is to project their own guilt to others — -scapegoating. This may be done passive-aggressive style — -character asssination. GHOSTINGS, GHOULS AND THE RED FRUIT? — Mae Jacolo Aguilar”apple” — Medium
- People with such unstable mental state need constant assurance and validation from others — -narcissistic supply. the moment they lack supply or supply at hand is not enough, they go ballistic and out of panic they decide to focus back onto their old supply — -best supply ever
- Pathological envy is a major red flag among people with personality disorder.Narcs are unhappy people putting on that happy facade in public and they hate happy people. This is usually manifested thru GASLIGHTING( they irritate, initiate conflict, confuse, invalidate and discredit) and STONEWALLING (avoiding confrontation after irritatinng the target).The” J ” Word — UNAPOLOGETICALLY ME — QUORA — Mae Jacolo Aguilar”apple” — Medium
- Narcissists are a-holes,they show superiority all the time to cover up their insecurities. Their Almighty Act becomes blurry when ever someone outshines them. Especially if they have underestimated their targets and soon discovered their true strength and identity. The narc will never honor that truth because this would cause a hard blow on his ego. They target you because you are a threat!.. and they fear you. That is why you are worth their time and energy — -Quite frankly, I feel like a celebrity while this sick narc subject bothers throwing useless insults, such an obvious attempt of breaking me..well, HE should try until he dies trying.
- They are Pathological liars and Truth defying in nature. Toxic people have such twisted way of dealing with reality. They have this tendency of obscuring the truth of any situation that does not favor them in any way. They simply refuse to accept any form of defeat. This particular narc subject in our research, could not accept the fact that he was once a guinea pig to our experiment. He still continues to hold on to that idea of being wanted by someone who does not actually exist in reality — — a made up character in the experiment, ROLE PLAY.
OVER ALL, HOOVERING IS A NARCISSISTIC MANIPULATION TO KEEP YOU FROM LIVING A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE. THERE IS NO POINT IN HOOVERING SOMEONE IF THE PERSON IS GENUINELY HAPPY WITH WHO THEY ARE WITH OR WHERE THEY ARE IN LIFE AS OF THE MOMENT.
HOOVER INDICATES BOREDOM, DISCONTENTMENT, BITTERNESS AND UNHAPPINESS
© Copyright 2018 Mae Jacolo Aguilar”apple”. All rights reserved. Any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the Author/publisher.
Like what you read? Give Mae Jacolo Aguilar”apple” a round of applause.and clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.
THE MULTI- TOPIC BLOG- writes about personal interests& passion.specializing on HUMAN BEHAVIOR. elicits toxic reaction by annoyance.certified weirdo& a nurse
good reads on
Originally published at www.quora.com.