You -do- that, VEGAN DESSERTS are wonderful treats!..especially for kids. Not to mention, this is such a perfect opportunity to share how to enjoy food in a healthier way. I am going to give you sweet tooth recipes on video and mostly non- bake with coconut, oats, nuts and dark chocolates in it.
7 Awesome Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- Protection from Disease-Causing Free Radicals.
- Potential Cancer Prevention.
- Improved Heart Health.
- Good for Overall Cholesterol Profile.
- Better Cognitive Function.
- Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Aid.
- Antioxidant-Rich Superfood.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Coconuts
- Supports immune system health: it is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite
- Provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance
- Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Improves insulin secretion and symptoms associated with diabetes
- Helps protect the body from cancers due to insulin reduction, removal of free radicals that cause premature aging and degenerative disease
- Reduces risk of heart health and improves good cholesterol (HDL)
- Restores and supports thyroid function
- Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps keep hair and skin healthy and youthful looking, prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, and provides sun protection
Besides being packed with protein, most nuts contain at least some of these heart-healthy substances:
- Unsaturated fats. …
- Omega-3 fatty acids. …
- Fiber. …
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E may help stop the development of plaques in your arteries, which can narrow them. …
- Plant sterols. …
Oats contain some unique components — in particular, the soluble fiber beta-glucan and antioxidants called avenanthramides. Benefits include lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, protection against skin irritation and reduced constipation.
These are personally tried and tested recipes, ENJOY!
© Copyright 2018 Mae Jacolo Aguilar”apple”. All rights reserved. Any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the Author/publisher.
Like what you read? Give Mae Jacolo Aguilar”apple” a round of applause.and clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.
THE MULTI- TOPIC BLOG- writes about personal interests& passion.specializing on HUMAN BEHAVIOR. elicits toxic reaction by annoyance.certified weirdo& a nurse
good reads on
Originally published at www.quora.com.